sani2c 2024 Dates:
- Trail: 23rd - 25th April (Registration 22nd April)
- Adventure: 24th- 26th April (Registration 23rd April)
- Race: 25th - 27th (Registration 24th April)
The Trail is the first of the three sani2c events. This is the event that caters for teams with one, or both, teammates on an e-bike. The Trail also allows for teams with both team members on conventional bikes. Starting on Tuesday and ending in Scottburgh on Thursday.
The Adventure is the second of the three sani2c events and historically has been the most popular. Starting on Wednesday at Glencairn and ending on Friday in Scottburgh, just in time to enjoy the long weekend at the beach with family and friends. No e-bikes will be allowed to ride the Adventure, they will be welcomed in the Trail.
The Race event is the last of the three sani2c events. The Race is where you will find the professional athletes and part-time or ‘working pros’ racing for their respective categories. The tough competition is experienced at the front end of the Race and creates a buzz around who is in the lead after each stage. No e-bikes will be allowed to ride the Race, they will be welcomed in the Trail.
Your entry fee includes:
- 3 days of amazing trails though KZN. From the majestic mountains of Sani Pass, Southern Drakensberg to the lapping shores of the warm Indian Ocean at Scottburgh Beach, KZN, South Coast.
- 2 race villages with tented accommodation (a four-man tent to share with your partner).
- A comfy high density Vitafoam mattress. You will need to bring your sleeping bag and pillow.
- 3 meals a day plus a 24hour chill zone full of yummy goodies enough to pile on all you have just worked off!
- Access to all the race facilities and improved permanent facilities i.e. hot showers, bike wash facility, rider chills zones
- Professional medical support by ER24 is included however you will need travel insurance in case of hospitalisation.
- Full logistical support from Super Group who will transport your bag from race village to race village.
- 2 to 3 water points along the route with lots to eat and drink. We suggest you bring along your preferred bars or drinks. You don’t need to worry about going hungry. These tables are well stocked!
- Highly anticipated race packs with a range of items included premium garments from Salomon
Does not include:
- Accommodation before and after the event, however there is pre-event tented accommodation available at Glencairn. This is not included in the entry fee. It will cost R1080 per team including supper the night before and breakfast on the morning of your start. (see accommodation section for more details).
- Any shuttles you may need to and from airports.
- Massages, physio, car shuttles and bike mechanic service (see the services section for more information).
- Drinks from our race village bars (all funds go to the community).
More information: sani2c.co.za
This event supports team entries for certain classes, but teams must consist of 2 participants per team.
Glencairn Farm, Underberg