Race from the base of Sani Pass to the shores of Scottburgh beach, covering 250kms within 24 hours.
Only teams allowed, and a team must consist of 2, 3 or 4 riders
Please read through all the information on our website before entering.
Your team entry includes:
- Team of 2, 3 or 4 riders + 1 support driver
- Awesome race packs including a Salomon event garment
- Amazing trails though KZN. From the majestic mountains of Sani Pass, Southern Drakensberg to the lapping shores of the warm Indian Ocean at Scottburgh Beach, KZN, South Coast.
- Two compulsory check point stops at Mackenzie and Jolivet with tea, coffee and snacks
- Salomon event garment
- Professional medical support by ER24 is included however you will need travel insurance in case of hospitalisation.
**Excludes accommodation and dinner at Glencairn before the event (please add this during the entry process)
More information: sani2c.co.za/nonstop/about
This event supports team entries for certain classes. Team sizes range from 2 - 5 participants per team.
Glencairn Farm, Underberg